Maths was a torture.
MrChris taught new topic,Ratio.
It's like a re-cap from last year.
& I seriously have to prepare toothpicks too,
For my eyes of course!
I nearly dozed off while he's teaching.
But I controlled by fidgeting around :D
After struggling, I managed to pull through the 1hour of Maths.
Contracted tummy-ache again, is this a daily routine?!
& Weili's always bothering me with questions.
Like, what homework/must/why/when/how.
I'm going to die soon D:
Jessie had tummy-ache too.
We're like, always having the same problems.
Recess was kinda like a "torture" too.
Jessie forbids me from drinking Blueberry/Ribena D:
She's evil, but she's helping me too,
So in a way, she's a damn great friend(:
Chinese
Swopped places with WeiCong,
Jessie was having tummy-ache, so i couldn't talk to her that much.
I can't stop talking when I'm with her[:
Okay, learnt new difficult chinese words.
& jessie said she wanna tiaoyue
Translation: I wanna jump down.
Ah, clever girl :D
When lesson was about to end,
I was cracking her up with songs & she,
laughed till stomache-ache :D
Science
Went through workbook &
Darren is going to be a dao-er soon.
he dao-ed me man D:
Okay, but I was in the wrong, I was disturbing him :D
I can't stop talking, shit.
influenced influenced influenced.
My test results were so-so
Darren didn't share with me his answers!
If not I've could get higher,
but we wasn't attempting to cheat :D
CME
MissTay taught us how to create a "my-own-time-table"
Does it really helps?
I do have a time-table occasionally.
Cause its written on the exact day.
So, its uselss D:
School ends, crapped around with the 3 of 'em.
Then me&jessie took bus home.
& when I was at home, like quite some time already,
She's still in the bus when I called her.
That's really loooooong.
No moment of silence today, right jessie? :D
Cause I forced myself to talk more through phone calls.
Slept for like 2hours, in my air-con room :D
Mummy was kind today, allowed me to switch it on.
Didn't go for table-tennis.
Wasn't feeling well.
Sorry Youming for not being able to treat you today.
Next tuesday perhaps.
Going school tomorrow(:
I'm looking forward!
Tuition tomorrow, excited? hahahahaha
My chinese powerpoint slide's in a disaster.
The first slide is showing this------>

Why is there a CROSS logo?!
How am I gonna print it out?
Jonas said Mr fong came today, to CCCC.
& I didn't go D:
So unlucky, shit shit shit
My brother 1st time, willingly took a photo!
this is insane, I'm dreaming.
Better not upload his photo,
later he start screaming again.
Shall end this post here,
Byee!